Wednesday, January 16

Forgetting for today

Went out and shopped with mommy in Central and OC today :) managed to buy 5 piece of super lovely clothing for such a bargain because it's on sale! Oh and I bought 2 more OPI nail polishes.. hmm, I shall make an inventory on my nail polish collection soon. Also, I'm ready for Chinese New Year! I have a luggage full of new clothes *happy* I just think I need at least another pair of new shoes.

AND GUYS! INFO ABOUT TOMORROWLAND 2013 IS OUT AS OF TODAY! Click here if there's a spark of interest in going. I am just jumping with excitement :D let's pray to God that I can really, really go. I swear I'd be so effing disappointed and am gonna cry my heart out if it just turns out to be.. nothing.

I've gotten so many nice compliments on my nails today that I am just super proud of myself! I can't stop admiring it myself :P

Hmm okay, I'm sorta tired from today. Emotionally drained upon being super happy over an 'okay' from my mom about Tomorrowland.. so I'll update again tomorrow on today's OOTD! Oh it was 23 degrees celcius today :) SO I WORE SHORTS! Teehee.. night guys!

16 comments :

  1. Sure we can follow.I followed with gfc.hope you'll do the same!


    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's tomorrowland? A fun park or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT, I FOLLOW YOU NOW, YOU FOLLOW ME TOO???? XOXO ROB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love OPI polishes!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the comment! I would love for us to follow each other -- I just followed you. follow back??
    coffeeinstilettos.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    lex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm planning on going to Tomorrowland too :-) For 1 day only (as I'm taking long Summer Holidays in August and therefore have to work in July) So maybe see you there ;-)

    Love,
    Jolien

    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those tiffany blue shorts! So adorable!


    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau