Wednesday, January 9

Fixed NOTD

The longer I stare at the ruffles, the more I think it doesn't compliment the leopard as well as I first had it on. So I took the ruffles design off my two thumbs and pointers. Then I proceeded with deciding on the same leopard pattern but in turquoise :) pictures are in a step-by-step procedure on achieving this leopard mani.
After two coats of OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu.
After adding another two coats of the same base color (four coats in total of OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu)
Use a large headed dotting tool to dot on random, irregular spots on your nail. I used OPI's Fly by Nicki Minaj.
Clean your dotting tool before dipping in another color :) draw in irregular Cs and dots around the colored spots you had in before. I also used a smaller headed dotting tool so it seems more natural. Used Sephora's Black for this.
Apply a coat of your favorite top coat and you're good to go!
For me it's OPI's :)
I absolutely love, love, love my mani!

32 comments :

  1. love them!!
    so nice!
    wanna follow each other?
    xxx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heart your nails :)

    Sarah
    http://cashonya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. leopard print is so in....suits you! I have a Chicnova Jewelry giveaway for 3 lucky winners starting 9 Jan..wld love it if you drop by!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow beautiful!!!:)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this manicure!
    Kisses
    Aga

    GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!
    GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute nail design :D x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great blog ;) WouldYou like follow each other? ;)
    Amazing nails !! ;)

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this much better :) Good job!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so good!!! Wow, I love them

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. im also following u sweetie!!
    xxx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really cute, love your nails!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails are absolutely amazing! I'm usually very simplistic with my nails but I recently had a Shellac glitter gradient done (have you ever had it?). I'm addicted! The leopard print is so adorable on you.

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes I've done glitter gradient by myself before and I love how it reminds me of falling stars <3 but i just hate the removing process lol. and thank you :3

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau