Monday, January 14

Blackwhiteblack

This week have been bad for me, emotionally. Have had a lot of thoughts race through my mind. I guess I'm smarter this time because I diverted myself into looking pretty. At least that cheers me up for a bit. Hmm I crave for ice cream all the time. I swear I flip over any menus to the dessert section immediately before looking at the other sections :P and I realized I've lost some weight again. Which is a good thing given that it's almost the Chinese festive season! I have to fit into my perfectly sized 'qipaos' for Chinese New Years. This year, I have one in white with modern embellishments and another in typical-traditional bright red. I will show you guys when I wear it! It's only what..a month more :P

I'll keep my head up. I'll be brave. I'll smile.
Jan 14th; starting on a new 14-day diet.

8 comments :

  1. Hard week for me too. Hard life, actually. But then again, parodoxically hard lives and hard loves are what most people look up too.
    Starting a new diet from today too, feeling pretty is a must, the holiday whale look doesn't suit me.;)
    xoxo

    Giulia

    http://kittyqua.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes Its great to hide for a wile from the world and stay quietly with yourself!
    So, dont worry and believe in yourself no metter what! Everything will be great!!)
    Smile!)
    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau