Thursday, January 31

A good last day

Hi dear readers :) I finally had a good day! Aaaaaaand it's the last day of January.. farewell and hello February. I did some nail taping using my newly bought China Glaze Electric Beat and drew on triangles using a Sephora's black nail polish. Am in love with how neat I got it to turn out to be. Y'know what, I'm gonna do a lil business this Chinese New Year's and totally charge all my relatives some amount of money to do theirs (I've always done it free but not this year!). I've already packed the colors that I've deemed 'appropriate' for such occasion :)
Went to Hung Hom with mommy today to get our hair done! Dyed half my hair and got a little trim. Kudos to the awesome hairstyle that did me and my mom :)
And this is the result :) I love my hair even more now! Okay, truth be told, everyone was practically staring at me when I only did half of it. Except all the hairstylists maybe, but the other customers and trainees, yes. They kept looking and glancing at my direction lol.
LOOK AT MY MOMMY! TEEHEE SHE LOOKS SUPER YOUNG NOW WITH THAT HAIRCUT :D

16 comments :

  1. Love the hair color and the nail polish..
    Gorgeous!


    Sarah
    http://cashonya.blogspot.com/
    Stop by sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog dear!
    thanks so much for your lovely comment! of course I'd love to follow each other
    I'm your new follower and now waiting for you!
    http://annscircus.blogspot.com.es
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails have turned out very pretty !
    You have a nice blog too, first time visitor here and a new follower for you ;)
    You make lovely posts.

    xo Lotte

    www.wallflowermagic.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much <3!! glad you like it

      Delete
  4. Love your nail design! I have to make one like that. Also, such a great choice of color. :-)

    www.creativesideofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad i inspired your next mani! thank you!

      Delete
  5. I love your nails!

    I love your photos! So artistic, detailed and clear! I really enjoyed my blog walk through your blog :) I just followed you on GFC and BlogLovin', looking forward to more posts from you :) Hope you can come by my blog for a visit and maybe follow me too? Thank you and more power to you!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! im checking out your blog now :)

      Delete
  6. Those nails are something ,

    come by & check my latest ( weekend @ the mall )
    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    Cool nails

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau