- a satin clutch from Accesorize (it was 70% off!!)
- leopard earrings from Accesorize (50% off!)
- a pink plaid top from Stardivarius (50% off!)
- 3 headbands from Stardivarius (30% off!)
- Neutrogena grapefruit facial wash ($20 off)
- pure mineral blush from Maybelline number 03 Rose
- mini Blah Blah bed head ($20 off)
- 2 x 6 spongy curlers
- Miracle Skin Perfector by Garnier (fragrance free all in one moisturizer with bb finish + spf 25 protection) (this was expensive for such a small bottle but my skin is sensitive so there!)
- and a few more stuff I'd like to not mention because I might have male readers! (you get what I mean)
Oh god my toes are like ice :/ I can't feel em! Go away cold, please? Hm it's new years eve tomorrow! I'm torn between feeling excited and meh because.. it doesn't really feel like there's much to look forward to. It's hard to describe. It isn't as if I'm forced about tomorrow's plans or whatever, but..
For the record, I slept for 13 hours last night! Just casually doing some catching up from the 3 nights in LKF. I think the sleep got to me cause I kept thinking that it's the 29th the whole day when it was the 30th. And when I think about my 29th.. I feel like I lost a whole day without knowing what I did! It's like I have no memory of it :/ too much sleep perhaps?
P/S: I'm getting hooked on listening to Florence + the Machines