Friday, December 21

We survived!

So the world didn't end as how some people believed so. Had a pretty good sleep last night so I'm feeling a lot fresher. Ah 10 more days to new years! Anyone excited for a fresh new start? I know I am. I'm starting to think of new year's resolutions already :D anyone with me? There are so many things I'd like to change and learn. And in the midst of all the change, I need to grow up and be independent. I need to learn how to stand by myself. And and and I want to try out different hairstyles and refine my own personal style! Plus I really do need to finish off my paintings :/ (there goes my worry zone). I am terribly worried about getting in to La Salle :(

Okay, okay forgetting that for a bit.. just because the world didn't end!
My picks; Dark Tulip, Atlantic blue, Midnight Blue, Spring Green, Turquoise, Lavender, Lilac, Plum, Violet, Cerise and Rose Red :) which are your picks? Aaaaaaand more super lovely tattoo pictures.. I just want a tattoo! Please?
Hey bitch, I love you too.

20 comments :

  1. Awesome pictures, honey :*

    Following you back :)

    Lot of Love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to follow each other!!! I have just followed you!! (:

    i really like the ear tattoo one!! very cute...i never really thought about getting a tattoo but i am definetly in love with that one!!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i believe tattoos are addictive, like fi you get the first one.. you'd keep getting more!

      followed back :) thank you btw!

      Delete
  3. great post!!:) would you like to follow each other?? let me know dear:)) happy holiday!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! would love to! :) visiting your blog now

      Delete
  4. Amazing photos!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tats I just hope I can have them. And erase after


    aragwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i've heard and read from celebrities that removing a tattoo is so painful they swear to never want to go through it again!

      Delete
  6. this is awesome!
    thanks for your words on my blog, sure we can follow each!
    keep contact, following you, and see you on my list!

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youu! following you back right now <3

      Delete
  7. Love the bright hairs and tatoo! Great pics!
    Follow your blog by GFC, hope, you’ll follow me back)

    Kicky Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I REALLY want a tattoo too! The dreamcatchers on the back is just amazing!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog hun! And yes, we should definitely follow eachother! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tattoos are such an awesome expression of art :D welcome and sure, following you back right now :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau