Wednesday, December 19

We don't have to say it

Off to Malaysia tomorrow! Spent the day literally chasing Astha around :( went all over Tsuen Wan and even the airport but we still couldn't catch her for the last time. Complications. And she was super stressed out/frustrated to the max. I hope the best for her in Australia and urgh, I'm gonna miss her. I love you Astha! You better take care!

Almost dozed off just now pretending I was asleep so the twins would go to bed but I have some last minute stuff to help to pack :/ I have to wake up early tomorrow too! Well I guess this would be a short post..

I want to go to sleeeeeeeep! Ugh, I'll just sleep on the plane. Will blog again as usual :D so stay on the lookout readers! Hey, I do tend to blog more whenever I'm in Malaysia, wonders.. Ah can't believe I'm spending Christmas in Malaysia. No parties to go to :( I bought a lovely green dress that I thought I'd wear for a Christmas party.. oh well.

14 comments :

  1. My love, try again to follow me via gfc. Cos your 1st attempt faild.

    Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh it did? i'm so sorry! following again now :)

      Delete
  2. I love Christmas period so so much!!! I hope you will have a good time anywear!! And you can wear your dress anyway!!! ;)
    Now I follow your blog with GFC! Follow me back if you like please!! We can follow each other, it would be a pleasure!!!
    CHECK OUT
    THESPARKLINGCINNAMON
    TheSparklingCinnamon FACEBOOK PAGE
    love, Francesca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D yeah i think i will. thank you! followed back :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you! merry early christmas to you too!

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty! Tree!
    Great photo!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Following you on blog lovin now #2.
    Let me know when youre following back.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i dont have a blog lovin account yet! follow me on gfc :) sure, i will!

      Delete
  5. thanks for stopping by! such a lovely christmas tree

    xx


    Spoonful of Diamonds
    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yiii~ back here again!!! HAHAAH! welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should wear your green dress anyways and take pictures :) we would love to see it!!
    also, you're half Japanese?! I think we have something in common ;) well, I'm more than half, but still.

    ps. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog ;)

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww i think i will :) yes im half jap!

      welcome :) i love your blogging style! <3

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau