Saturday, December 15

Tough luck

Just got back from Disneyland (again). It always feel magical no matter how many times you visit, don't you think so? I probably visit Disneyland at least 5 times a year just because I live pretty near to it and my family likes to go there with the twins. Anyways, I have a bunch of pictures that I took even though we just spent 4-5 hours there. Yes it sorta is a waste of money but hey, it's not my say. Oh I took the time to film the whole 10 minutes of fireworks display using my blackberry. It's not that bad really. My bb just kept trying to focus on the fireworks when it's really bright and it blurred out the other parts which is kinda annoying but okay, nonetheless. I will try to upload it :D
We didn't do much really. Just leisurely walked around in Mains Street, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. Oh we went on a boat ride in It's A Small World and I honestly found it creepy :S the dolls looked way too real to me so I was freaking out and trying my hard to keep calm while I nonchalantly stared at the ceiling for the whole 10 minutes. Ugh! I think roller coaster rides are less scary :/

And it's time for me to talk about how depressing it is that my Urban Ears earphones and my original Apple earphones are both broken! Plus, my Monsters have mood swings :/ it'll work on some days and it just won't on others. Did I also mention that my bb and my iPod have been lagging? Also, my extra battery cable just happened to be broken when I got back from Disney :S it became a 3 piece cable when it was originally 1! How sad..

6 comments :

  1. You're so lucky to be able to visit Disney Land so often! It's such a beautifully magical place, I bet it's wonderful at this time of year! OX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i guess i am :)

      yes it was! we had fake snow and everyone was happy :) that's the disney magic, everyone leaves with happy-magical thoughts <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I worked at Disneyland in Paris a couple of years back and I still find it wuite magical! And Small world is the creepiest place ever!!

    http://cupidjazmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that must have been fun! yes yes, small world is just so creepy with all the human-looking dolls

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau