Saturday, December 22

Fold and unfold me

It got bored when the world didn't end and I got really frustrated about some issues. So I was digging through stuffs at home yesterday and I came across an origami book. How lovely. I even found some origami papers! So what did I do immediately? I flipped it over to the paper cranes section! I got confused during my first trial but I've memorized the foldings now :) I'm planning to start on folding a 1000 paper cranes as said in this previous post. I explained briefly on the Japanese legend and it's magic :) here are my trial paper cranes;
And I totally just realized I haven't been Instagramming for the past 6 days! Maybe it's because mine kept jumping out every time I try to upload a picture? I sorta gave up then but apparently it works fine again :) so finally a new picture after MIA-ing for 6 days.

And heck, I'm getting super sleepy right now but I still feel like blogging. It's turning into an addiction for me! Oh well, since I'm at it.. I would like to talk about how much I want an iPhone. Okay okay, I love my blackberry but honestly, it has been lagging and freezing the crap out of itself. Ugh. And I want the iPhone because of the camera (female vanity in check) :/ plus my iPod has been doing the same thing to me almost the same time my bb started lagging. Oh, technologies are bad in my hands. It gets ruined so fast no matter how hard I try to take care of them :(

16 comments :

  1. We used to make such things with my mom when I was a child:))))Nice post, thank you for share! Also thank you so incredibly much for the comment you'd left on my blog:)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww i think that's so lovely! and thank you :) aaaand you're welcomed

      Delete
  2. Wow amazing, love them. Can't believe someone decided to try to fold a paper crane someday and know it's common knowledge (if you have some experience and a book that is). Got the same problems with Instagram, one day it works fine and the next day I'm not able to upload a photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea its amazing how one person starts to fold it and then the trend just catches on.. oh mine's fine now too :D

      Delete
  3. I always loved paper cranes. They were definitely my favourite part of primary school Japanese lessons. Unfortunately, I probably spent too much time folding them than actually learning rudimentary Japanese skills haha!

    Love your blog and the theme is so lovely! :) Following you now. <3

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love paper cranes too! i think they're amazing :D lol that's funny but hey, at least you picked up an origami skill? <3 thank you for following! checking out your blog now

      Delete
  4. Ah I can't make anything like that at all, but it looks so cool! You have a great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your trial paper cranes look amazing! Mine never turn out so well... Great blog! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you now :)

    xoxo

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks :) and good job to you! im checking out your blog and following you back <3

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau