Monday, December 17

Not too sure what to feel

Quick updates: Will be going back to Malaysia on the 20th and will be coming back to Hong Kong on the 26th. Sorta sucks but yeah. And then today the three of us (me, Tiffy and Matt), went to Central and the Peak for fun. Being all touristy lol. Plus the weather got pretty windy and chilly out of a sudden! Ugh god damn weird weather.. it was so hot yesterday! Was wearing shorts and a quarter sleeved top so yep, I was sorta cold. I am feeling a tiny weeny bit feverish but I will ignore it and sleep earlier tonight cause I do not want to be told to rest at home :/ fml, still dazed from whatever happened. Anyways, thank you dear readers for being such a darling by following and commenting on my posts! I love you guys!! Here's something else besides all my ramblings..

12 comments :

  1. Cool blog!!
    Sure we can follow each other.. I'm already following you, waitin gdor you on my blog <3

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you laura! following back right now :)

      Delete
  2. I love this collection of quotes! Great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment and visit on my blog! Of course we can follow each other if you like! and yes I am so happy to have the chance to go to a Swedish House Mafia concert, will be extremely fun!

    http://cupidjazmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome :) i've followed you back! i am so jealous bout that but i hope you'd have the time of your life!

      Delete
  4. i feel ya! I hate taking a break when I'm sick! following your blog now, stop by mine and follow back if you'd like!
    xox
    theoutfitaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. luckily im all better right now after a good night's sleep :) followed you and you're soooo beautiful btw! <3

      Delete
  5. Beautiful post dear! Thanks for your comment hun and the idea to follow each other. We definitely should do so!I'm following your wonderful blog from now on

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you and you're welcome! im following back now! <3

      Delete
  6. Lovely quotes! wish you the best in the upcoming trip doll!
    Kisses from Miami!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau