Thursday, December 13

Growing up

Let's just say I'm not really fond of my birthday tomorrow even though it's supposed to be my 18th. I guess everything just feels wrong right now. I don't know what to do tomorrow nor do I really feel like it's really my birthday. But I still feel like there's a need to do something so yeah, I'll go have some barbecue with my friends. Other than that, I would really like a lot of champagne.

To my 18th;
I would want to be able to find peace in things I still am holding on to. I want to be able to smile when I think about the past because I only want to remember all the good that it has once meant. I want to grow and be happy in the future. I wish I'd look past little flaws about myself and be utterly happy about it because it makes me, me. I want to be the person I want to be and not make stupid mistakes. I would not want to disappoint anybody, especially myself. I wish people would accept me as I am. And I would want to be able to achieve my goals, even if it's only one tiny thing at a time. Really though, I would wish for me to be happy.
Here's a cute gif :) xx

4 comments :

  1. I hope you find peace (or at least champagne!) on your birthday! All the best for your 18th!
    Thank you for visiting my blog. ;-)
    Your newest follower,
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! i returned the favor because your blog is just too lovely :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Girl! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) now following u on gfc :) hope u will follow back!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a bunch :D! returned the favor by following you back :)
      xx

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau