Monday, December 24

An hour left

Merry Christmas to all my lovely readers!

I'm spending this Christmas back in Malaysia this year and yes, it is extremely different than if I were in Hong Kong. Well I've been spending every Christmas there since 8 or 9 and to be honest, it feels more festive there. I haven't heard one Christmas song in any of the malls in KL! It's weird and it definitely does not feel like today's the 24th! Hm as of right now, just less than an hour to go. Oh I've been out most of the day today. Went to 2 banks to settle things and I got my Manchester United debit card! Cause I'm finally 18, duh! Well it was either that or cherries. Like hello, cherries, really?! GGMU over cherries, thank you :)

Wasted so much time today just waiting in the bank. Me and my mom spent like what, 3 hours in total just for the wait? I swear they just work too slow and jam things up. Ugh. Anyways, I shall be back in the +852 in one and a half days to be exact.

Oh I have been craving for ice cream the entire day! So I am spamming this post with pictures of lovely, delicious, sweet ice cream! I really would love a big, big pint of ice cream now :(
Aww my third aunt agreed to drive me out now and get some ice cream! YAY! BYE GUYS :D I'M OFF TO GET SOME ICE CREAM :D

14 comments :

  1. those ice cream pictures looks lush! happy xmas darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't they? :D aww merry christmas to you too!!

      Delete
  2. Look so delicious. Ice Cream is definitely one of my weaknesses.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ice-cream!
    Great post, dear!
    Merry Christmas!
    Check Out my blog, write your opinion and maybe..follow?
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so delicious :) your blog i so cute :) would you like to follow each other just let me know I wait for you on my blog :) xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang you made me hungry...! Damn you girl! Merry christmas ^_^

    thesuckerforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha :D merry christmas to you too! <3

      Delete
  6. Merry Christmas, Annick!!
    Craving now for ice cream!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merry christmas to you! :D i got my filled last night heehee :3

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau