Sunday, December 30

(8) Cosmic love

Right now it's about 8 degrees Celsius and I'm freezing. Got out today intending to buy a thing or two for my mom but I ended up spending on stuff I've been wanting to buy! It's bad but hey, I was happy about it. The last time I spent was with Astha before I left back to Malaysia..that's been a month! I sorta caught the last minute year end sale :D Okay, so here's what I got today;

- a satin clutch from Accesorize (it was 70% off!!)
- leopard earrings from Accesorize (50% off!)
- a pink plaid top from Stardivarius (50% off!)
- 3 headbands from Stardivarius (30% off!)
- Neutrogena grapefruit facial wash ($20 off)
- pure mineral blush from Maybelline number 03 Rose
- mini Blah Blah bed head ($20 off)
- 2 x 6 spongy curlers
- Miracle Skin Perfector by Garnier (fragrance free all in one moisturizer with bb finish + spf 25 protection) (this was expensive for such a small bottle but my skin is sensitive so there!)
- and a few more stuff I'd like to not mention because I might have male readers! (you get what I mean)

Oh god my toes are like ice :/ I can't feel em! Go away cold, please? Hm it's new years eve tomorrow! I'm torn between feeling excited and meh because.. it doesn't really feel like there's much to look forward to. It's hard to describe. It isn't as if I'm forced about tomorrow's plans or whatever, but..

For the record, I slept for 13 hours last night! Just casually doing some catching up from the 3 nights in LKF. I think the sleep got to me cause I kept thinking that it's the 29th the whole day when it was the 30th. And when I think about my 29th.. I feel like I lost a whole day without knowing what I did! It's like I have no memory of it :/ too much sleep perhaps?

P/S: I'm getting hooked on listening to Florence + the Machines

20 comments :

  1. Happy new years to you too hun! ^_^

    thesuckerforfashion.blogspot.dk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annick!

    I guess I'm not the only one confused about when New Year's Eve is. Lol, I'm one day ahead of myself. I hope you have a splendid holiday, thank you so much for reading my latest post :-) I love sleep, on a normal night I need 9 1/2 hours. Although work this week has been preventing that. I may spend my holiday sleeping.

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new years to you! lol happy sleeping then :)) <3

      Delete
  3. hey dear,you have a beautiful blog, what about following each other??
    Tell me if its ok for you?! have a nice evening!
    http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :) sure! that's more than okay :)

      Delete
  4. Happy new year!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. ……/\…………………*………*………*….*…….*…..
    …../..\……./\………….*…………*…..*………*…….
    …./….\…../..\……*………….*………*……..*…….*.
    …/_…_\…/….\…….*….*………*……….*…….*….
    …./…..\../_…_\…*…………happy..*………….*……*
    …/…….\./…….\….*…….*……new…*……..*.*…….
    ../_……_\………\ ……*…….*year………*……..*…
    …/……..\………_\…*………*…2013….*………*…
    ../……….\………\………*…….*………*……..*…..
    ./…………\…….._\..*….*… __██__…..*……*…..
    /________\………\…..*…… .( • • )…..*…….*…..
    ……|…|_________\.*……..─ (░•░)─….*…….*…
    ……|…|….|…|.*………..*….. (░ • ░)……**…….*
    ====================================

    xoxo stefania :)
    http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post! :)
    Your blog is awesome and nice to read! I would appreciate it,if you visit me too! :D

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks 4 your comment dear :) Would u like to follow each other?
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com
    We can follow each other on Facebook too: www.facebook.com/keepitstylishandsexy
    Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing post!
    have a very happy new year!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year babe!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau