Sunday, November 25

Liebster Award

Thank you for the Liebster Award by Ann Tan. I tried searching it up and I couldn't find it's origin. Even when I did came close to it, the rules were all different. But since I was nominated through this set of rules present in her blog, well, I'll stick with it. So the rules are as follows:

1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Nominations (with less than 200 followers of course) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4.  Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs

So here's 11 random facts about me:

#1 I'm only 4"9! (That's a little taller than Snooki of Jershey Shore!! She's only 4"8..)

#2 I believe in angels

#3 I'm addicted to texting

#4 I have weak immunity (prone to getting sick)

#5 I can talk all day long about vampires

#6 Clothes are my number one love

#7 I love poetry and creative writing

#8 I absolutely adore babies!

#9 Lau is not my real sir (family) name

#10 Addicted to simple puzzle games (Temple Run, Diamond Dash and Tetris!)

#11 I wish I was at least half white

Questions I was tagged:

How do you define love?
Love is when two person can be completely honest with each other and still treat every flaw as another special trait

What is your soft spot?

Babies and blue hydrangeas

Given a chance to join any reality show, which show will you be in it?

Project Runway!

What do you think blogging is about?

Blogging to me is to be able to express oneself to the world or just simply journaling your thoughts and experiences

How important is your blog?

It's my public diary!

Which place would you choose for a honeymoon?

Greece!

What global issue that you wish you can dealt with?

Poverty, every other global issue is somehow caused by it

Given a chance to rename your name, which name would you like to be known as?

My real japanese family name, Annick Tamoto

How do you define your sense of style?

Casual with an edge plus a hint of cute

What is your dream career?

Fashion designing!!

What is the three essential items that are always in your bag?

My Blackberry, my purse and my roll-on perfume :)

11 new questions from me:
#1 What's your ideal date?
#2 Define yourself using one word
#3 Name 3 brands you always buy from
#4 Name an all time favorite dessert
#5 What's an item from your childhood that you still keep?
#6 Name 5 person you're grateful for (excluding family)
#7 Recommend an awesome song you can't stop listening to
#8 The item on your left is your weapon during a zombie apocalypse, what is it?
#9 What are you wearing right now?
#10 Favorite dreamy celebrity?
#11 Coffe or tea?

Nominations for Liebster Award from me:
Even Neynna from Septemberry
Azira Sarfaraz from Hail Princess Azira
...and that's my only nomination! Everyone else I follow has either already been nominated or has over 1000 followers! LMAO. Unless I can nominate tumblr blogs :P Maybe I'll update my nominations list afterwards.

2 comments :

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau