Tuesday, October 9

Aspirations?

We all just keep having infinite amount of wants in life, don't we? Well, I'm the same. I have so many things I wish to achieve and so many things I wish to change about myself. I suppose my time off from the school life right now is the best to learn as much as I can. Time to slack off less :)!

I want people to look at me and have the "I-wish-I-was-her" thought to cross their minds. I want people to be jealous of my achievements. I want people to be jealous of me. Just like how I am jealous with some real life people that I know.

Shh..it's my drive to get things done. Like a hard workout or controlling the amount of food I take. I want to be the person I want to be.. and there's no shortcut to it. Challenge accepted :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau